Special Issue "Planning, Operation, and Analysis of Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Systems by Computational Intelligence Techniques 2021"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 June 2021.
Interests: power system planning; power system operation; power system analysis; power system control; active distribution systems; distributed energy resources
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Electricity: Optimal Operation and Planning of Smart Power Distribution Networks
Special Issue in Energies: Selected Papers from ENERGYCON 2020 Conference
We invite you to submit articles to a Special Issue of Energies related to the subject area of “Planning, Operation, and Analysis of Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Systems by Computational Intelligence Techniques”.
This Special Issue will deal with novel heuristic optimization and artificial intelligence techniques for solving emerging problems of modern electric power transmission and distribution systems. Topics of interest for publication include, but are not limited to
- Planning of active distribution systems;
- Optimal operation and control of distribution systems with distributed energy resources;
- Analysis of active distribution systems;
- Planning of distributed energy resources: distributed generation, renewable energy sources, energy storage systems, and demand responses;
- Optimal operation of distributed energy resources;
- Planning of power transmission systems;
- Optimal operation and control of transmission systems;
- Analysis of transmission systems;
- Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS);
- High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission systems.
Prof. Dr. Pavlos S. Georgilakis
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Energies is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- artificial intelligence techniques
- heuristic optimization techniques
- power distribution systems
- distributed energy resources
- distributed generation
- renewable energy sources
- energy storage systems
- demand response
- power transmission systems
- Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS)
- High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission systems