Diversity 2018 Travel Award
We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for a Postdoctoral fellow to attend a conference in 2018. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee presided by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Michael Wink
1. Candidates must be postdoctoral fellows who are performing research in any field of Diversity.
2. They will participate in an international conference in 2018 (oral presentation or poster).
3. The awardee is asked to acknowledge the support from the journal Diversity in his/her presentation.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. The abstract and details for the conference.
2. A CV, including a complete list of publications.
3. A letter of recommendation from a supervisor or PI (Principal Investigator). The supervisor or PI should sign and confirm that the applicant fulfills all requirements.
4. A letter of acceptance from the conference organizers.
The Award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please send the application by 28 February 2018. The winner will be announced in Diversity by 15 April 2018.