Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Synthesis, Properties and Applications of Metal Oxides Nanoparticles"
A special issue of Crystals (ISSN 2073-4352).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (1 May 2018).
Interests: Porous thin films; UV protection; nanomaterials; photonic structures; perovskite ABX_3
Metal oxide nanoparticles nowadays represent an intense field of research due to the myriad of applications envisaged. The well-stablish technological interest of metal oxides and the unusual properties of a nanomaterial are combined in this exciting field that is continuously generating advances in catalysis, sensing, optoelectronics, actuators, etc.
We invite researchers to contribute for this special issue “Synthesis, Properties and Applications of Metal Oxides Nanoparticles” with original advances on the following topics:
- Novel and eco-friendly synthetic approaches to control nanoparticle microstructure
- Post synthetic treatments of metal oxide nanoparticles: functionalization, stabilization, dispersion or processing as thin film
- Fundamentals on relationships between structure/function of metal oxide nanoparticles
- Distinctive and superior functional properties (optical, magnetic, catalytic, electronic, etc.) of metal oxide nanoparticles
- Applications of metal oxide nanoparticles in different fields (biomedical, optics, electronics, sensing, catalysis, etc.) linked to their functional properties
This Special Issue intends be a gathering of researchers that make their efforts in those topics to promote recent advances in this field.
Dr. Mauricio E. Calvo
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Crystals is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Metal Oxide Nanoparticle Synthesis
- Metal Oxide Nanoparticle Processing
- Metal Oxide Microstructure
- Metal Oxide Nanoparticle Functional Properties
- Metal Oxide Nanoparticle Applications