Condensed Matter 2021 Travel Award (600 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that Condensed Matter will be awarding one Travel Award for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Condensed Matter Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of condensed matter research area to be held in 2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner will be awarded 600 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications online for the Condensed Matter 2021 Travel Award by 28 February 2021. The winner will be awarded by 15 April 2021 and announced on the Condensed Matter website.