Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
19–21 November 2019, Kolobrzeg, Poland
The 11th Symposium on Vacuum based Science and Technology - SVBST 2019
The 11th Symposium on Vacuum based Science and Technology is organized on November 19-21, 2019 in Kolobrzeg (PL). The Symposium offers a forum for presentation of recent research results and discussion on topics related to vacuum based science and technology. Scope of the Symposium includes:
- Plasma physics and techniques;
- Vacuum science and techniques;
- Protective coatings and thin films;
- Characterization of surfaces and thin films;
- Thin films for solar cells and sensors;
- Plasma based surface treatment technologies;
- New trends and concepts in plasma based deposition processes - HiPIMS technology.
The Symposium topics will be discussed by highly reputable Invited Speakers.
The meeting is accompanied by the Industry Exhibition where manufacturers and sales companies offer vacuum equipment, measurement and control systems as well as components for vacuum based science and technology.
If that sounds interesting, you must definitely join us.
Visit the Symposium website at http://svbst2019.tu.koszalin.pl/ and register NOW!
Don't miss the registration and abstract submission deadline: September 20, 2019
See you in Kolobrzeg this year!