Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
5–10 July 2020, Rimini, Italy
44th International Conference on Coordination Chemistry (ICCC2020)
The event, organized by the Inorganic Chemistry Division of the Italian Chemical Society, seeks to bring together all the most modern and dynamic components of the global chemical community working in the wide field of coordination chemistry. ICCC is a biennial conference with a long lasting tradition and an outstanding reputation in the Scientific Community. The institutional aim of this event will be to join together world's leading scientists at the forefront of coordination chemistry.
- The most internationally relevant scientific event on the wide field of coordination chemistry
- A multisession conference with 21 scientific thematic sessions.
- An estimated number of 1500 attendees from industry and academia coming from all over the World
- About 900 lectures between Plenary Lectures, Keynote Lectures, Invited Lectures and Oral Communications and about 600 posters
- Young Scientists will be warmly encouraged to take part to this event, share their experience with distinguished scientists active in their field of research and create new collaborations and partnerships.
- The event will take place in one of the most attractive and beautiful areas of central Italy. The attendees will profit of the cultural heritage of one of the most historically rich countries in Europe. An attractive social program will be available to give our attendees a memorable experience in terms of art, culture, relaxing seaside atmosphere and excellent food; a winning combination with the scientific experience at ICCC!
- ICCC 2020 has opened official Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn dedicated accounts. Follow us on the most popular social media to be updated with the latest news about the conference organization and development!
- For more information, please visit the official conference website at the following address: