A section of Brain Sciences (ISSN 2076-3425).
Brain Sciences is an open-access journal with an international focus. The journal publishes original research and review articles pertaining to the full spectrum of neurological disorders by addressing all imaging modalities, including but not limited to conventional, multimodal, and functional MRI, CT, PET, and optical coherence tomography (OCT).
The journal aims to:
- Promote the discussion and exchange of knowledge about new developments and their applications in clinical practice.
- Serve clinicians and researchers through rapid online publication of exciting, high-quality research in the field of neuroimaging.
- Make this research easily accessible and available to the public.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Studies in Human Performance and Experience: Neuroscience and Functional Brain Imaging (Deadline: 30 September 2020)
- Human Brain Dynamics: Latest Advances and Prospects (Deadline: 15 October 2020)
- Imaging of Neuronal Environments (Deadline: 20 November 2020)
- Applications of Fractal Analysis in Brain Images Interpretation (Deadline: 20 December 2020)
- Multimodal Imaging Approach in CNS Pathologies (Deadline: 20 December 2020)
- Neurocritical Care and Cerebrovascular Health (Deadline: 29 January 2021)
- Imaging Human Brain Connectivity in Health and Disease (Deadline: 15 February 2021)
- Modern Bioelectromagnetism Methods for Optimizing Diagnosis and Therapy in Epilepsy (Deadline: 5 May 2021)