7–11 September 2020, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
2nd International Conference on Nanotechnologies and Bionanoscience (NanoBio 2020)
The 2nd International Conference on Nanotechnologies and Bionanoscience (NanoBio 2020) – aims to capitalize on the rapid growing and interconnected fields of Nanotechnology and Bionanoscience, drawing in and providing an interdisciplinary forum for scientists and engineers from academia and industry. Among the main objectives is to discuss on the forefront of research and to address the theory, design and development of advanced materials and nanotechnologies in relation to the field of energy and health applications.
The conference comprises six Workshops:
- Workshop 1: Nanobiomaterials and Nanomedicine
- Workshop 2: Organic and Perovskite Photovoltaics and Optoelectronics
- Workshop 3: Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Workshop 4: Graphene and related two-dimensional (2D) materials
- Workshop 5: Nanoelectronics and Nanophotonics
- Workshop 6: Emerging Technologies: Internet of Things, Smart Objects and Services
NanoBio2020 will include 6 internationally renowned Plenary Speakers such as E. M. C. Fortunato (Portugal), M. G. Kanatzidis (USA), A. Khademhosseini (USA), G. Malliaras (UK), S. N. Sariciftci (Austria), N. Tavernarakis (Greece) and a list of more than 50 world leading Invited Speakers.
Emmanuel Stratakis, IESL/FORTH, Greece
Emmanuel Kymakis, Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece