A section of Biomedicines (ISSN 2227-9059).
This section publishes reviews and original peer-reviewed papers of a high scientific level covering all aspects of the treatment of neurologic diseases. Papers are sought that uncover disease interactions and modulations within the central and peripheral nervous system that are amenable to diagnostic tests and the development of potential therapeutic agents. In addition, studies involving the pre-clinical or clinical evaluation of novel therapies for neurological disorders are also encouraged. Topics include, but are not limited to: in vitro and in vivo responses to neurological diseases, identification of therapeutic targets, evaluation of diagnostic markers and assessment of therapies for neurological disorders.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Biomarkers in Neurodegenerative Diseases (Deadline: 15 July 2020)
- Molecular Mechanisms, Physiopathology and Therapeutic Management of Episodic Ataxia (Deadline: 31 July 2020)
- Multiple Sclerosis: Diagnosis and Treatment II (Deadline: 15 August 2020)
- Molecular and Pathological Mechanisms of Adult Gliomas (Deadline: 31 August 2020)
- Mitochondria and Brain Disease (Deadline: 30 November 2020)
- Crosstalk between Depression, Anxiety, and Dementia: Comorbidity in Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry (Deadline: 15 December 2020)
- Brain Injury and Neurodegeneration: Molecular, Functional, and Translational Approach (Deadline: 30 December 2020)
- Recent Advances in Brain Vascular Diseases Management and Therapy (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: