Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy
A section of Biomedicines (ISSN 2227-9059).
This section publishes reviews and original peer-reviewed papers of a high scientific level covering all the aspects of immunology and oncoimmunology. Papers aim to uncover the interactions and modulations between tumor and and immune system, active and passive immunotherapies for cancers, the diagnostic test based on specific markers and use of new tecnologyes to identify novel prodictive factor to response to immunotherapy. Topics include, but are not limit to: in vivo/in vitro immune responses research, targeted therapies (including antibody research and vaccine research); virotherapy and oncolytic vaccines, use of nanaparticles and macrovescicles for developing immunotherapeuthics, markers of specific tumor; animal models.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Computational Immunology in Health and Disease (Deadline: 29 February 2020)
- Oncolytic Viruses as a Novel Form of Immunotherapy for Cancer II (Deadline: 1 May 2020)
- Endothelial Dysfunction: From Pathophysiology to Novel Therapeutic Approaches (Deadline: 31 May 2020)
- Adiposity, Adipokines, and Cancer: The “Route” to Bone Metastasis (Deadline: 31 May 2020)
- Immunoglobulins in Inflammation (Deadline: 30 June 2020)
- Macrophages in Health and Non-Infectious Disease (Deadline: 15 September 2020)