A section of Biomedicines (ISSN 2227-9059).
This section publishes reviews and original peer-reviewed papers of a high scientific standard, covering all the aspects of innovative cancer therapies. Papers aim to uncover novel therapeutic approaches toward overcoming conventional anticancer drug resistance, a better understanding of the interrelations between cancer and metabolism as well as tumor and microenvironment, along with the discovery of novel diagnostic and prognostic makers. Topics include but are not limited to in vitro and in vivo cancer therapeutic responses, targeted therapies (including metabolism and immunotherapy, such involving CAR-T cells), identification of novel therapeutic targets, and evaluation of novel diagnosis and prognosis markers and the assessment of their impact on morphological, phenotypical, and molecular classifications.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Photodynamic Therapy in Cancer II (Deadline: 31 August 2020)
- Novel Anti-Cancer Agents and Cellular Targets and Their Mechanism(s) of Action (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Biomarkers and Therapy Targets in Urologic Cancer (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Principal Challenges in the Adjuvant Treatment of Glioblastoma (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Metal-Based Complexes in Cancer Treatment (Deadline: 30 November 2020)
- Alternate Therapies and Proteomics/Genomics Studies of Cancer (Deadline: 15 December 2020)
- Antibody Based Delivery of Toxins and Other Active Molecules for Cancer Therapy (Deadline: 31 January 2021)
Following topical collections within this section are currently open for submissions: