1–26 March 2021, Online
1st International Electronic Conference on Biomedicines (ECB 2021)
It is my pleasure to invite you to join the 1st International Electronic Conference on Biomedicine in 2021 (ECB 2021) that is hosted online by: https://ecb2021.sciforum.net.
ECB 2021 will present the latest research related to all aspects of research on human health and disease, the discovery and characterization of new therapeutic targets, therapeutic strategies, and research of naturally driven biomedicines, pharmaceuticals, and biopharmaceutical products.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Nanomedicine and Precision Medicine
- Nutraceuticals, Nano Nutraceuticals and Nano Pharmaceuticals
- Cancer Therapeutics
- Metal-based Therapeutics in Preclinical and Clinical Developments
- Oncolytic Virus-mediated Immunotherapy
- Neuroprotective Therapies in Spinal Cord Injury; the First and Necessary Step Towards the Cure
- Exploring Biomedicines in Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry
- Nanomaterials and Its Application in Biomedicine, including Drug/Gene/Vaccine Delivery, Imaging, Medical Devices and Surgical Implants
- Translational Biomarkers in Clinical Biomedicine and Precision Medicine
- G-protein-coupled Receptor Family
- Microbiota, Probiotics and Nutraceuticals: Preventive and Therapeutic Potential
ECB 2021 seeks to fulfill this need by offering a completely digital (online) method for running a scientific conference. ECB 2021 will allow its participants to share their latest research results and receive near-instantaneous feedback from biomedical researchers throughout the world through online question and answer sessions and discussion groups. In this way, ECB 2021 will serve as a platform for advancing the state-of-the-art in biomedicines. There is no cost to participate in ECB 2021.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the conference committee. Upon acceptance of their abstract, authors will contribute an extended abstract for the conference proceedings and a slide presentation of their work. The authors of the most outstanding contributions will be invited to submit a full manuscript for potential publication in Biomedicines (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/biomedicines).
I hope you will choose to be a part of this exciting conference and present your most transformative research on biomedicine.