We are pleased to announce that Biomedicines will be launching a Travel Award for postdocs and PhD students in all aspects related to biomedicines. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Biomedicines Editorial Board.
– Postdoc or PhD student.
– Will attend an international conference in 2020 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– The conference that the candidate plans to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the candidate’s research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the candidate’s mentor.
– After the meeting, the awardee must provide a copy of the page in the conference program showing the abstract/presentation, and meeting badge that verifies his/her attendance.
The award will consist of 600 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your application by clicking the button above by 30 June 2020. The winner
will be announced by the end of July 2020. Follow us on Twitter @Biomed_MDPI to keep
informed of the latest updates.