Join leading pharmaceutical scientists from around the world to discuss cutting edge research and up-and-coming developments under the theme ‘Pharmaceutical Sciences beyond 2020 – The rise of a new era in healthcare’.
A very exciting venue, where the leading pharmaceutical scientists from across the globe will meet to discuss the future:
Where will the pharmaceutical sciences be beyond 2020? What should be our f0cus? What will be the break-throughs and the pitfalls? How can we meet the biggest challenges?
ATTEND PSWC 2014 TO:
– Network with key leaders in pharmaceutical sciences from all over the world
– Learn from leading experts on what will happen beyond 2020
– Enjoy hearing high level speakers recount their latest research findings in plenaries, keynotes, workshops, debates, roundtables and unique regional showcases
– Attend the parallel APSA (Australasian Pharmaceutical Science Association) and DDA (Drug Delivery Australia) congresses
– Enjoy beautiful Melbourne, known as ‘the world’s most livable city’
The EuroQSAR Symposia have been taking place since 1973 and constitute the major scientific events in the field of computer-aided drug design & discovery, with further applications in agricultural and environmental sciences. The 2014 symposium will not only follow the tradition of previous events in presenting latest trends in QSAR and molecular modeling, it will also explore new grounds, such as integrated approaches and open innovation strategies in drug discovery.
The 20th EuroQSAR symposium, entitled Understanding Chemical-Biological Interactions, will include 9 plenary lectures and 28 oral communications to be selected from the submitted abstracts .
The Scientific Programme will be completed by Company Workshops, a Poster Session, a Commercial Exhibition as well as an impressive Social Programme around Saint-Petersburg, capital of culture of Russia and a UNESCO landmark.
More info is available on www.euroqsar2014.org