Open positions at MDPI
MDPI is committed to sustainability. We believe that diversity is an essential building block to sustainability. As such we foster a diversified working environment and we treat job applications without consideration of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability, age, marital status or political affiliation.
MDPI AG (www.mdpi.com) is an international academic publisher of peer-reviewed scholarly open access journals. The headquarters are located in Basel, Switzerland with branch offices in Beijing and Wuhan, China.
For our headquarters in Basel, we are looking for Editors in a full-time employment.
- Execute editorial work for journals in your domain of expertise (Biology, Humanities, Physics...)
- Manage, operate and develop a portfolio of journals (after a learning period)
- Help with specific tasks related to organization of conferences
- Ph.D. degree
- Experience in publishing
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English skills in written and spoken language
Questions and Application
Please send your application letter and CV by E-Mail to Dr. Franck Vazquez, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Cornelia Bauer, E-mail: email@example.com