This is a final call for the "Toxins 2017 Travel Awards for Postdocs or PhD Students". We are inviting applications for two travel awards of 1000 CHF each for Postdocs or PhD students to attend a scientific conference in 2017. The requirements for candidate participation and application materials are described here. Anyone that meets the requirements can send the application materials to email@example.com before the deadline: 15 November 2016.
A team of eminent scholars in toxinology have agreed to serve as the Evaluation Committee and look forward to reviewing the exciting research projects ongoing in your laboratories.
- Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students involved in toxinology research
- Will attend an international conference in 2017 (oral presentation or poster)
- Outline of current and future work (500 words).
- CV, including a complete list of publications.
- The conference planned to attend and the work that will be presented.
- A letter of recommendation from a supervisor or PI.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your applications soon!
Assistant Managing Editor
Toxins (IF 3.571, http://www.mdpi.com/journal/toxins)
On behalf of
Prof. Dr. Vernon L. Tesh
Department of Microbial and Molecular Pathogenesis
College of Medicine
Texas A&M University System Health Science Center, USA
Toxins (ISSN 2072-6651, IF 3.571, http://www.mdpi.com/journal/toxins) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal dedicated to providing researchers in toxinology with a freely accessible platform for dissemination of novel research findings and useful review articles in a timely fashion. We are also interested in introducing young scientists to exciting professional careers in toxin research.