We recently invited you to participate in the annual Forests Awards.
Two Travel Awards for postdocs or PhD students consisting of CHF 800 / USD 850 / EUR 700 each will be awarded to attend a forestry related conference.
- The candidate must be enrolled as a full-time PhD student or a post-doctoral researcher (10 years or less since earning the PhD).
- The candidate must be registered to attend and present an oral talk or poster at an international forestry conference/congress (e.g., IUFRO, Soil Science Society of America, Society of American Foresters...).
- Submit a resume/CV.
- The nominee should include a brief summary (one page) of their research interests, accomplishments, and expected benefits from attending the conference/congress.
- A letter of support from their supervisor is required and should include:
- Confirmation that the nominee is a PhD or post-doctoral student, describe the overall strengths of the candidate and eligibility for the travel award; and confirm that they will present an oral talk/poster at the conference.
- Relevance and expected benefits of the nominee’s attendance at the conference.
4. The entire application package should be submitted as a PDF file.
Please send your applications for these awards to the Forests Editorial Office at email@example.com by 31 December 2017. The Awards will be granted by the end of February 2018.
Prof. Dr. Timothy A. Martin
School of Forest Resources and Conservation, PO Box 110410, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 32611-0410, USA
Forests (ISSN 1999-4907), Impact Factor 1.953 (Q1). For more information on Forests, please visit our website: www.mdpi.com/journal/forests
To receive notifications about future issue releases, please subscribe via the journal website
register https://susy.mdpi.com/ as a user or change your existing journal subscriptions
If you no longer want to receive this newsletter, please unsubscribe by clicking the following link.
MDPI AG - Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax +41 61 302 89 18
Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this message in error, please notify me and delete this message from your
system. You may not copy this message in its entirety or in part, or disclose its
contents to anyone.