A section of Molecules (ISSN 1420-3049).
The Organometallic Chemistry Section of the journal Molecules provides an open platform to disseminate original research and review articles regarding organometallics, catalytic reactions, main group chemistry, materials and biological applications. This section of Molecules will highlight important facets of these fields, covering all organometallics flavors ranging from methodology to application.
In particular, this Section mainly invites contributors that report on:
- The design, synthesis, chemical characterization of novel compounds.
- The discovery of new reactions.
- The discovery and/or the optimization of catalytic processes.
- The application of organometallics in the field of materials science and solid-state chemistry: fluorescence, luminescence, access to nanomaterials, etc.
- The application of biological organometallics in the field of anti-cancer and/or anti-bacterial.
- Computational elucidations of mechanisms.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Base Metal Catalysis and Green Synthesis (Deadline: 1 June 2018)
- Boron in Catalysis and Materials Chemistry: A Themed Issue in Honor of Professor Todd B. Marder on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday (Deadline: 1 June 2020)
- Lewis Pair Polymerization for New Reactivity and Structure in Polymer Synthesis (Deadline: 15 January 2018)
- Main Group Elements in Synthesis (Deadline: 30 April 2018)
- Metal Complexes of Biological Ligands (Deadline: 31 July 2018)
- Organometallic Catalysis in Organic Synthesis (Deadline: 28 February 2018)
- Palladium Catalysts 2018 (Deadline: 30 June 2018)
- Palladium-Catalyzed Organic Synthesis: Commemorative Issue in Honor of Professor Richard Frederick Heck (1931–2015) (Deadline: 30 November 2017)