Molecules — Open Access Journal
- Open Access - free for readers, with publishing fees paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed) and other databases.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 22 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in 2015).
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Molecules.
- Sections: published in twelve topical sections.
Impact Factor: 2.465 (2015) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.749 (2015)
Molecules Editorial Office
St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax: +41 61 302 89 18
Contact Details Submit to Molecules
Four New Institutional Memberships Established
International Open Access Week 2016
Institutional Membership established with Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain and Aalto University, Finland
Deadline: 31 October 2016
Deadline: 15 November 2016
Deadline: 30 November 2016
Deadline: 10 December 2016