Molecules — Open Access Journal
- Open Access - free for readers, with publishing fees paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed) and other databases.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 19 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in 2016).
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Molecules.
- Sections: published in twelve topical sections.
Impact Factor: 2.465 (2015) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.749 (2015)
Molecules Editorial Office
St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail: Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax: +41 61 302 89 18
Contact Details Submit to Molecules
The 6th World Sustainability Forum: Final Press Release
Three New Institutional Memberships Established
Deadline: 28 February 2017
Deadline: 15 March 2017
Deadline: 31 March 2017
Deadline: 10 April 2017