Infrastructures (ISSN 2412-3811) is an international scholarly journal covering all aspects of infrastructure engineering. The journal publishes regular research papers, critical reviews, and short communications. There is no restriction on the length of papers. We aim to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible. Full experimental and/or methodological details must be provided for research articles.
The scope of Infrastructures includes applications in road, railway, coastal, airport, and energy infrastructures, and encompasses the following:
- Construction technology, maintenance, retrofitting, and management of constructed facilities.
- Construction materials.
- Analysis of transportation networks, logistics, supply chains, management of transport systems, intelligent transportation systems, safety, mobility, and environmental concerns.
- Structural design, structural control, health monitoring and prediction, non-destructive technologies, inspection, structural reliability / stability, life cycle assessment and updating, optimization, and integrity.
- Pavement engineering.
- Railway engineering.
- Bridge engineering.
- Tunnel engineering.
- Dam engineering.
- Port and marine engineering.
- Geotechnical engineering.
- Survey engineering.
- Computers in civil engineering.
- Smart infrastructures.
- Sustainable infrastructures.
- Aging infrastructures.
- Adaptation to climate change, extreme events, and hazards and hazards mitigation.
- Financial planning.
- Automation and robotics in construction.
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Infrastructures is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Infrastructures will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
MDPI Tongzhou Office, Room 2207, Jincheng Center, No. 21 Cuijingbeili, Tongzhou District, Beijing 101101, China
Tel. +86 10 81521170; Fax: +86 10 59011089
For further MDPI contacts, see here.