A section of International Journal of Molecular Sciences (ISSN 1422-0067).
In this IJMS section, original peer-reviewed papers from all aspects of molecular pathology are published. Studies on cellular and molecular mechanisms of disease which report important findings on disease pathogenesis or basic biological mechanisms that relate to disease will be considered. We welcome studies on human disease and relevant experimental models using cellular, molecular, biological, chemical and immunological approaches in conjunction with morphology.
Cardiovascular, Pulmonary and Renal Pathology; mechanisms of Cardiotoxicity; Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiac drugs; Cell Injury, Repair, Aging and Apoptosis; mechanisms of Mitohondrial Alteration; Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Pathology; mechanisms of Liver Injury; Immunopathology and Infectious Diseases; in vitro and in vivo aspects of Inflammation; B and T-cell gene rearrangement; mechanisms of Immunotoxicity; Matrix Pathobiology; mechanism of Tissue alterations; Metabolic, Endocrine and Genitourinary Pathobiology; Molecular Pathogenesis of Genetic and Inherited Diseases; mechanisms of genotoxicity; Musculoskeletal Pathology; Pharmacogenomics, Gene Therapy and Radiation Biology; Stem Cells, Tumorigenesis and Neoplastic Progression; mechanisms of DNA damaging; novel mechanisms of Canrcinogenesis; Vascular Biology, Atherosclerosis and Endothelium Biology
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Brain Metastasis 2014 (Deadline: 30 March 2014)
- Molecular Bases of Cancer Research (Deadline: 30 December 2013)
- Molecular Mechanisms of Human Liver Diseases (Deadline: 28 February 2014)
- Neuroprotective Strategies 2013 (Deadline: 25 December 2013)
- Programmed Cell Death and Apoptosis 2013 (Deadline: 25 December 2013)
- Signal Transduction of Tissue Repair (Deadline: 25 February 2014)
Last update: 30 September 2008