A section of International Journal of Molecular Sciences (ISSN 1422-0067).
In this IJMS section, original peer-reviewed papers from all aspects of molecular pathology are published. Studies on cellular and molecular mechanisms of disease which report important findings on disease pathogenesis or basic biological mechanisms that relate to disease will be considered. We welcome studies on human disease and relevant experimental models using cellular, molecular, biological, chemical and immunological approaches in conjunction with morphology.
Cardiovascular, Pulmonary and Renal Pathology; mechanisms of Cardiotoxicity; Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiac drugs; Cell Injury, Repair, Aging and Apoptosis; mechanisms of Mitohondrial Alteration; Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Pathology; mechanisms of Liver Injury; Immunopathology and Infectious Diseases; in vitro and in vivo aspects of Inflammation; B and T-cell gene rearrangement; mechanisms of Immunotoxicity; Matrix Pathobiology; mechanism of Tissue alterations; Metabolic, Endocrine and Genitourinary Pathobiology; Molecular Pathogenesis of Genetic and Inherited Diseases; mechanisms of genotoxicity; Musculoskeletal Pathology; Pharmacogenomics, Gene Therapy and Radiation Biology; Stem Cells, Tumorigenesis and Neoplastic Progression; mechanisms of DNA damaging; novel mechanisms of Canrcinogenesis; Vascular Biology, Atherosclerosis and Endothelium Biology
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advances in Molecular Oncology 2014 (Deadline: 31 December 2014)
- Advances in Multiple Sclerosis (Deadline: 29 May 2015)
- Advances in Peripheral Artery Disease (Deadline: 31 October 2014)
- Advances in Reproductive Biology (Deadline: 31 January 2015)
- Atherosclerosis and Vascular Imaging (Deadline: 31 January 2015)
- DNA Damage and Repair in Degenerative Diseases 2014 (Deadline: 31 December 2014)
- Oxidative Stress in Cardiovascular Disease 2014 (Deadline: 31 October 2014)
- Pathogenesis of Cardiac Arrhythmias and Heart Failure (Deadline: 30 November 2014)
- Prediction, Diagnostics and Prevention of Pregnancy Complications (Deadline: 30 April 2015)
- The Pathophysiology of Neuropsychiatric Disorders and New Therapeutic Targets (Deadline: 30 April 2015)
Following topical collections within this section are currently open for submissions:
Last update: 30 September 2008