Human Genetics and Genomics
A section of Genes (ISSN 2073-4425).
The “Human Genetics and Genomics” section is dedicated to the publication of open access original research articles, reports and reviews on all aspects of human genetics and genomics. We seek to publish papers that advance our understanding of the genetic basis of human health and disease.
This rapidly expanding field includes but is not limited to:
- Genetics of monogenic diseases
- Genetics of complex diseases and epistatic interactions
- Genotype–phenotype relationships
- Population genomics and genetic epidemiology
- Epigenetics and epigenomics
- Developmental genetics