Computation (ISSN 2079-3197), a journal of computational science and engineering. It publishes reviews, regular research papers, communications and short notes, and there is no restriction on the length of the papers. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided for research articles. There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
- computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
- manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) provide information for a broad field of users.
- computational biology, including, but not limited to:
- mathematical modeling, simulation and prediction of nucleic acid (DNA/RNA) and protein sequences, structure and functions
- mathematical modeling of pathways and genetic interactions
- neuroscience computation including neural modeling, brain theory and neural networks
- computational chemistry, including, but not limited to:
- new theories and methodology including their applications in molecular dynamics
- computation of electronic structure
- density functional theory
- designing and characterization of materials with computation method
- computation in engineering, including, but not limited to:
- new theories, methodology and the application of computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- simulation and prediction in mixing, reaction and separation process
- simulation and prediction in cell/tissue culture and fermentation processes
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Computation is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI enforces a rigorous peer-review process that adopts strict ethical policies and standards to ensure that we contribute high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, etc., occasionally arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to Dr. Shu-Kun Lin, MDPI AG, Kandererstrasse 25, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland. Received books will be listed first as "Books Received", then offered to the scholarly community for preparing reviews.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Computation will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.