Cell Signaling and Regulated Cell Death
A section of Cells (ISSN 2073-4409).
Cell Signaling and Regulated Cell Death” section of Cells aims to stimulate research that focuses on the understanding of cell signaling and cell death pathways in evolution, development, physiology, and disease. We welcome manuscripts, including original research, review articles, communications, and technical notes, that emphasize signaling networks governing cell growth, proliferation, differentiation, and death.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Autophagy in Age-Related Human Diseases (Deadline: 31 December 2018)
- Disease and the Hippo Pathway: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms (Deadline: 31 March 2019)
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Signaling (Deadline: 31 March 2019)
- Mitochondrial Biology in Health and Disease (Deadline: 9 November 2018)
- mTOR Signaling in Metabolism and Cancer (Deadline: 31 March 2019)
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases in Health and Disease (Deadline: 28 February 2019)
- Regulation of Apoptosis by the Bcl-2 Family of Proteins (Deadline: 1 September 2019)
- Role of KRAS in Colorectal Cancer (Deadline: 30 June 2019)
- Simple Organisms for Complex Problems: Modeling Human Disease in Yeast and Dictyostelium (Deadline: 31 January 2019)
- Targeting Hedgehog Signaling in Cancer (Deadline: 31 October 2018)
- TGF-beta/BMP Signaling Pathway (Deadline: 30 June 2019)