• Systems Engineering education, standards, processes, methodologies
• Systems Modeling, simulation, integration, resilience
• Robust design, safety & human factors, security, usability, environmental
• Product transition: design, production, test, deployment, disposal
• Program/project management
• Quality Assurance
• Mission Assurance
• Requirements Development & Management
• Risk Management
• Systems Architecture
The ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems is the premier international conference of Human-Computer Interaction.
CHI 2014 is a celebration of the conference's one of a kind diversity; from the broad range of backgrounds of its attendees, to the diverse spectrum of communities and fields which the conference and its research have an impact on. CHI 2014 will take place in Toronto, Canada, a city itself known for its one of a kind cultural diversity.
CHI 2014 is undertaking a set of 14 changes that will provide a new shape for the conference. They include multiple evolutions such as moving from Teaching to Education, from Madness to Wiseness, balancing academia and practitioners ... find the details here http://chi2014.acm.org/change
The theme of ICIS 2014 is Building a Better World through Information Systems. ICIS 2014 will be hosted by The University of Auckland Business School, in Auckland, New Zealand.