The event has as main targets:
- To disseminate national and international innovation and research related to Education.
- To analyze and make proposals about the most relevant themes for teachers and students.
- To offer innovative proposals about psicopedagogical and didactic methods.
- To value the educational and research implications at all levels of education.
The use of New Technologies and other resources to upgrade the capacities of the students who have special educational needs.
- To recognize teachers as main agents of the educational innovation. Presentation of new strategies and techniques used in the classes as innovative, learning facilitator and methodological alternatives.
- To act as a meeting point for different social agents related to education.
We invite submission of abstracts, research proposals, and full papers on all topics broadly related to social science. The mission of IACSS 2014 is to provide a platform for researchers, academicians as well as other professionals from all over the world to present their research results in Law and Political Science. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find partners for future collaboration.
The organizers of the 14th ISSEI Conference invite scholars from various academic fields to discuss the theoretical and practical challenges of globalization by characterizing their scope, effects and implications for Europe and beyond.
The World Congress seeks to address questions, exchange and explore information on the Middle East in the broadest sense. Scholars, researchers, experts and students engaged in the study of the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia and the impact of this region on other parts of the world are invited to submit their proposals for panels, papers, roundtables, posters and cultural activities for the Fourth World Congress.