Biosensors 2016 is a three-day event consisting of daily plenary presentations followed by parallel sessions comprising a rigorously refereed selection of submitted papers. In addition to invited lectures, selected oral contributions will be included as extended keynote presentations.
A pre-event Summer School on Mobile Diagnostics and Post-event Symposium on Cancer diagnostics will also take place.
Based on the success of the 1st and 2nd, we now announce the 3rd International Conference on System-Integrated Intelligence: New Challenges for Product and Production Engineering.
The 3rd International Conference on System-Integrated Intelligence focuses on integration of new, intelligent functionalities into materials, components, systems and products to enable future technologies with enhanced capabilities. The conference provides a forum for academia and industry (Scope), centered around 5 main topics:
1. Intelligent Systems: Enabling Technologies
2. The Future of Manufacturing: Cyber-Physical Production and Logistic Systems
3. Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing
4. Structural Health Monitoring
5. Systems Engineering in Advanced Mechatronics