The vision for HUPO2017 Congress on “Integrated Proteomics for Healthcare Systems” is to create a meeting that will bring together world leaders with a new generation of scientists to promote HUPO’s capabilities for advancing our knowledge of the Human Proteome and the impact this will have on our understanding of health, disease and ageing. The Congress will celebrate past achievements and present new disruptive advances in proteomics. This will be achieved by a balanced scientific programme that takes into account previous milestone developments in proteomics, the current state of the art as well as newly arising areas and opportunities.
The programme will include key outreach events as well as sessions devoted to each of the twelve (12) current HUPO Initiatives and to the three (3) pillars of the HPP.
In recognition of the increasing role of proteomics in medicine development and point of care testing, and the consequential impact on the biopharmaceutical industry, we will have a special focus on the application of proteomics in clinical trials, therapeutic protein production and disease diagnosis, including opportunities for brainstorming and networking to provide solutions in global healthcare.
The objectives of HUPO 2017 Dublin are to:
• Provide an important opportunity to consolidate and record the key achievements of proteomics to date
• Embrace a forward looking perspective to deliver an inflection point – a key milestone event – in the evolution of proteomics. One that will be a lasting legacy for the field.
• Engage new constituencies with the field of proteomics to support new scientific and new business opportunities
• Elicit a quantum change in global engagement of the field with the public
• We look to you our sponsors and exhibitors playing key roles in us achieving this ambitious vision
The Russian Proteome Organization (RHUPO) and the European Proteomics Association (EuPA) is delighted to welcome you to the Annual Scientific Meeting «Clinical Proteomics. Postgenome Medicine» which will be held in Moscow on 30th October - 1st November 2017. This Meeting will open the fields of popular «omics» science (genomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics, and proteomics) to the clinical practioners within the walls of Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, the oldest leading medical university in Russia.
Social challenges prescribe the transition from disease treatment to health saving, which implicates monitoring of individual characteristics and detection of even minor deviations in molecular homeokinesis.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee we invite You and Your colleagues to take part in this conference and publish your highlight articles. We look forward to welcoming you in 2017 and will do our best to make this event outstanding and remarkable!
This two-day, interactive meeting, will provide the opportunity to examine the latest research into probiotics with a focus on product development. Across two separate tracks, key topics such as identification, regulation, encapsulation and case studies in human health will be covered.
In addition, there will be a vibrant exhibition room and senior-level roundtable discussions, providing numerous opportunities to network and form partnerships.
To see the full list of topics and speakers, visit:
Allied Academies cordially invites participants from all over the world to attend 7th International Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics scheduled during November 9-10, 2017 at Frankfurt, Germany mainly focused on the theme “Exploring New Ideas and Innovating Recent Advancements of mass Spectrometry ”.
Mass Spectrometry 2017 is a one of a kind chance to talk about accepted procedures inside the lab investigate and those in different ventures if the general population are doing related things getting an assortment of perspectives can help us see where we can change or enhance our own thoughts and procedures. Mass Spectrometry 2017 meeting composed in all parts of utilization including electrospray ionization and mass spectrometry imaging.
In the light of this subject, the meeting arrangement plans to give a discussion to worldwide specialists from different regions of mass spectrometry. This gathering unites people who are occupied with fields of mass spectrometry the Therapeutic methodologies for mass spectrometry clearing approach to investigate issues of common worry and in addition trade learning, share confirmation and thoughts, and create arrangements.
On behalf of Mass Spectrometry 2017, Allied Academies is glad to invite contributions from the enthusiastic academicians, scientists to organize International Symposiums/Workshops that are both empirical and conceptual in exploring new dimensions in Spectrometry towards achieving techniques of spectroscopy
• Applications of Mass Spectrometry
• Chromatography and High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
• Fundamentals of Mass Spectrometry
• Hyphenated Techniques (LC-NMR-MS, HPLC-ESI-MS, MC-ICP-MS, HPLC-ICP-MS, UPLC-Q-TOF/MS)
• Ionization Techniques
• Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Data Analysis and Experimentation in Mass Spectrometry
• Mass Spectrometry Configurations and Separation Techniques
• Mass Spectrometry in Metabolomics
• Mass spectrometry Imaging
• Mass spectrometry in Analytical Science
• Mass Spectrometry in Proteome Research
• Mass Spectrometry in Toxicology
• New Approaches in Mass Spectrometry
• Proteomics and its applications
• Recent Advances and Development in Mass Spectrometry
• Spectroscopy and Applications