Oxford Global are pleased to announce the return of the Proteins & Antibodies Congress.
Taking place in London on 16-17 April 2018, this congress will be attended by 450+ senior level experts to network about the latest developments & participate in presentations from the below main themes:
• Protein Engineering, Design & Selection
• Antibody Engineering, Development & Design
• Cloning, Expression, Purification & Analytics
• Biotherapeutics: case studies, manufacturing challenges, chemistry, analytics & control
Programme Highlights Include:
• PD-1 Antibody: A Broad Spectrum Anti-Cancer Agent Both As Monotherapy And In Combination – Roy Baynes, Chief Medical Officer, Merck & Co., Inc.
• Developability Assessment Of Therapeutic Proteins – Thorsten Lorenz, Group Head, Novartis
• Integrated High Throughput Protein Purification & Analytics – Kenneth Walker, Director, Amgen
• Developing Bispecific Antibodies For Immuno-Oncology – Syd Johnson, Vice President, Macrogenics
Society members save 20% on the registration fee! Contact us at email@example.com for the code.