Where the global vaccine industry comes together to discuss science and strategy
Make sure you are at the forefront of the vaccines industry. No matter where your interest lies, at the 17th annual World Vaccine Congress, we have content, networking and potential partners for you.
By bringing experts from the whole value chain under one roof, you get to choose the sessions which are the most applicable to help your business plan for the future of vaccine research, development and manufacture.
Take just three days out of the office to meet with 400+ potential customers who need to find solutions to challenges around the commercial and scientific issues in manufacturing, trials, strategy, regulation, respiratory, therapeutic and emerging diseases vaccines.
Scientific Advisory Board
* Dr Rino Rappuoli, Chief Scientist, GSK Vaccines
* Dr Antu Dey, Senior Director, Research & Development, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
* Dr Jerald Sadoff, Senior Advisor CEO, Janssen Infectious Diseases and Vaccines
* Prof Manuel J T Carrondo, Vice-President, IBET
* Prof Albert Osterhaus, Director Research Center for Emerging Infections and Zoonoses (RIZ), University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover
* Dr Nathalie Garcon, CEO/CSO, BIOASTER
* Dr Jeffrey Almond, Former Vice President Discovery Research and Development, Sanofi and Visiting Professor, University of Oxford
* Dr Mahesh Kumar, Vice President Global Biologics Research, Zoetis