Among the 4,000 attendees from 75+ countries are mechanical engineers in advanced manufacturing, aerospace, advanced energy, fluids engineering, heat transfer, design engineering, materials, energy production, conservation and recovery, applied mechanics, power, rail transportation, nanotechnology, bioengineering, internal combustion engines, environmental engineering, and more.
The IMECE program features:
- Presentations spanning 20+ tracks and more than 240 topics in mechanical engineering
- An opening keynote from one of the leading innovators in the field
- Daily conference-wide plenary sessions featuring technological pioneers
- Daily invited industry presentations
- Access to today’s leading engineers, educators, entrepreneurs and innovators highlighted during the Honors Assembly and other awards programs
- Networking opportunities with potential mentors, colleagues, employers and vendors
- And much, much more!