The CTBT: Science and Technology 2017 Conference (SnT 2017) will take place from 26 to 30 June 2017
at the Hofburg Palace in Vienna, Austria. It will be the sixth in a series of multidisciplinary conferences
designed to further enhance the strong relationship between the scientific and technological community and the CTBTO.
- The Earth as a Complex System
- Events and Nuclear Test Sites
- Advances in Sensors, Network and Processing
- Performance Optimization and System Engineering
- Monitoring for Nuclear Explosion in a Global Context
To promote the wider scientific application of data that is used for test-ban verification
- To enhance the exchange of knowledge and ideas between the CTBTO and the broader scientific community
- The present to the scientific community the needs of nuclear test monitoring and verification
For more information, including on financial assistance, submission deadlines and the themes of the Conference,
please see https://www.ctbto.org/specials/snt2017/
The 2017 International Conference on Future Networks and Distributed Systems (ICFNDS 2017) aims at addressing advances in research on distributed systems and future networks, covering topics ranging from enabling technologies to emerging applications and industrial experiences. ICFNDS aims to encourage researchers and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences in an interactive atmosphere. Authors are solicited to contribute original, unpublished contributions in all aspects of future networking and distributed systems.
For further information, click here: http://www.icfnds.org/
The upcoming international scientific conference "5th International Symposium on Sensor Science I3S 2017", sponsored by the journal Sensors, will bring together scientists from different areas to discuss important recent developments in sensor technology.
Take the opportunity to meet sensor scientists from all over the world and develop new mutually beneficial collaborations! Visit our conference website and register today!