The Business of Personalized Medicine: BPM Summit
San Francisco, CA, USA
This conference features a full-day’s agenda focused on the business opportunities and challenges associated with the advancement of personalized medicine. Co-hosted by the Personalized Medicine Coalition and Foley & Lardner LLP, the Summit provides an opportunity for biotechnology and pharmaceutical executives as well as healthcare industry stakeholders to engage in fresh discussion regarding business, legal, and regulatory issues that will impact and drive business growth, research and development, and performance in the forthcoming era of personalized medicine.
EAPM Conference: Integrating Personalised Medicine into EU Strategy
2014-09-09 to 2014-09-10
EAPM is in the vanguard driving forward the concept of personalised medicine in Europe and beyond. With its broad base of stakeholders, drawn from industry, academia, science, research, the healthcare professions, patient groups, policymakers and more, the Alliance brings together key motivated and expert personnel from a wide range of EU Member States.
Personalised Medicine Europe Conference 2014
2014-09-16 to 2014-09-17
Key topics/themes involved:
- Adoption of Personalised Medicine by leading professional societies
- Potential of Personalised Medicine across disease areas
- Challenges and opportunities for Commercialising Personalised Medicine
- Translational Next Generation Sequencing Technology
- Ethical, Regulatory and Reimbursement implications in Personalised Medicine
- Companion Diagnostics: Key Challenges and Opportunities
- Personalised Medicine: Opportunities and Challenges for Dx Market
- Coordinating Rx-CDx co-development
- Impact of Personalised Medicine on Clinical Trial Design
- Integration of Personal Genomics, Big Data and Bioinformatics
- Crowdsourcing: Novel Approach for Innovation in Personalised Medicine
Europe’s progress in Personalised Medicine and Care
2014-09-22 to 2014-09-23
from keynote presentations about expected scientific breakthroughs; the major roadblocks blocking adoption of personalised medicine and care; successful policy measures driving personalised medicine; best practices for implementation and more.
Mayo Clinic 2014 Individualizing Medicine Conference
2014-10-06 to 2014-10-08
Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Individualizing Medicine 2014: From Promise to Practice focuses on how to translate the promise of genomic medicine to your practice. Expert speakers, focused breakout sessions, real-life case studies and a poster session provide opportunities to discover and discuss emerging topics in applied genomics.
The 6th Annual Personalized & Precision Medicine Conference
2014-10-29 to 2014-10-30
San Francisco, CA, USA
Arrowhead's 6th Annual Personalized & Precision Medicine Conference
is coming to San Francisco in October. The conference will be exploring the ways in which Personalized & Precision Medicine is reshaping healthcare. This conference brings together multiple stakeholders, including payers, molecular diagnostics companies, genome analysis/interpretation companies, clinicians and many others in order to provide attendees with a holistic view of the personalized medicine landscape.
10th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference
2014-11-12 to 2014-11-13
Boston, MA, USA
- This two-day conference, widely considered a premier event in the field, attracts more than 600 national and international thought leaders as speakers, panelists and attendees.
- Curated topics address how to apply genetic information to patient care.