This meeting will serve as a major forum for global researchers and professionals to come together to present their latest research results, and ideas on the oceanographic, ecological and societal interactions of wave and tidal-stream energy devices.
We are particularly seeking abstracts around the following three themes:
- Interaction with the resource
- Interactions with devices
- Managing space
The aim of Urban Environmental Pollution 2014 (UEP2014) is to provide an international forum to continue to explore and characterize urban environments and how they affect human health and well-being.
- Urban environments and how they function
- CO2 greenhouse gases and warming
- Air, water and soil pollutants
- Human health in the city
- Vegetation in the city
- Built environment and urban climate
- Alleviation of urban stress problems
The 13th Conference of Environmental Justice and Citizenship will explore models, approaches and context necessary to solve the problems impeding environmental justice and living justly in a warming world. We request contributions which propose technological, political or economic solutions to these problems, or discuss conditions and factors necessary to developing, evaluating, implementing or supporting solutions. The conference welcomes scholars and practitioners in different disciplines to join our ongoing conversation, begun 12 years ago, about achieving environmental justice and citizenship.
Papers and presentations regarding the following areas are of particular interest to the conference. However, these suggested areas of research and writing are not meant to be limitations and the conference programme is open to all substantive areas of formal and informal research in education:
- The Environment and Sustainability
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- Climate Change Impact
- Health and the Environment
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Risks
- Ecological Effects of Climate Change
Call for sessions and abstracts
We invite you to submit sessions and abstracts for oral presentations and posters to Global Land Project, Asia conference in Taipei, Taiwan on Sep. 24th-26th 2014.
1. Sustainable land use and ecosystem management
2. Investigation of the vulnerability and resilience on critical lands
3. Development of modeling and analysis tools for land-use projects
4. Other related to the topics of this conference
Please e-mail your paper to email@example.com
Deadline for submitting sessions: Dec. 25th, 2013
Abstracts: Mar. 25th, 2014
Excellent papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of the EI or SCI journals.
WWEM is focused on measurement, testing and analysis for the water and wastewater and environmental industry. From test kits to process measurement, laboratory analysis right through to fixed and portable gas detection, if your work involves monitoring, testing or working with water you need to be at WWEM.