Papers and presentations regarding the following areas are of particular interest to the conference. However, these suggested areas of research and writing are not meant to be limitations and the conference programme is open to all substantive areas of formal and informal research in education:
- The Environment and Sustainability
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- Climate Change Impact
- Health and the Environment
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Risks
- Ecological Effects of Climate Change
Call for sessions and abstracts
We invite you to submit sessions and abstracts for oral presentations and posters to Global Land Project, Asia conference in Taipei, Taiwan on Sep. 24th-26th 2014.
1. Sustainable land use and ecosystem management
2. Investigation of the vulnerability and resilience on critical lands
3. Development of modeling and analysis tools for land-use projects
4. Other related to the topics of this conference
Please e-mail your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting sessions: Dec. 25th, 2013
Abstracts: Mar. 25th, 2014
Excellent papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of the EI or SCI journals.
WWEM is focused on measurement, testing and analysis for the water and wastewater and environmental industry. From test kits to process measurement, laboratory analysis right through to fixed and portable gas detection, if your work involves monitoring, testing or working with water you need to be at WWEM.