UTILIZING MICROFLUIDIC TECHNOLOGIES AS A TOOL FOR PROGRESSING MEDICAL RESEARCH
You are cordially invited to join our community of leading academics and scientists from biotechnology & pharmaceuticals organizations who are working to transform healthcare by harnessing the developments of these new and overlapping technologies.
To foster a collegiate atmosphere and enable the widest possible attendance, the main conference program on July 25-26, is free to attend for delegates.
The International Conference On Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology is an annual event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world-class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with a wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network. The topics includes:
- Targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- Tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-Imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery
- Bionanocatalysis and nanobiosystems
- Microfluidics in nanomedicine and nanobiology
The deadline for abstract submission is June 1, 2017.