2013 2nd International Conference on Environment, Chemistry and Biology (ICECB 2013)
2013-12-13 to 2013-12-14
The aim objective of the International Conference on Environment, Chemistry and Biology(ICECB) is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Conference on Environment, Chemistry.
The 5th Multidimensional Chromatography Workshop
2014-01-07 to 2014-01-08
We have 30 speakers for the 2 day informal meeting to discuss advances in multidimensional chromatographic methods. There is no charge to attend. Last year we had over 170 attend the workshop and expect it to continue to grow this year. As seen by the current list of speakers, there is a broad range of topics.
There is still room for speakers (Please reply by Nov 22nd if you would like to be added to the speakers list). Posters are welcome to the last minute.
HTC-13 & HTSP-3
2014-01-28 to 2014-01-31
The scientific program will be available by November 1st
2013. The scientific program consists of oral presentations in plenary and parallel sessions, poster presentations, tutorials, discussion sessions and product seminars. A technical exhibition of chromatographic equipment, books and accessories will ensure a strong interaction between instrumentation and scientific communication. Companies interested in participating in the exhibition are invited to contact the Symposium Secretariat. Statements made by speakers are their own opinion and not necessarily that of the organization they represent, or that of the Organizing Committee. Speakers and agendas are subject to change without notice, although the upmost will be done by the organizers to limit inconveniences of this type. Audiovisual taping is prohibited without prior written consent from the Organizing Committee.
Biotherapeutics Analytical Summit
2014-03-24 to 2014-03-28
Baltimore, MD, USA
Following year over year success, CHI presents the Fifth Annual Biotherapeutics Analytical Summit, taking place March 24-28, 2014 in Baltimore, Maryland. This event features 175+ industry, regulatory and biosimilar professionals gaining insight into analytical characterization and comparability for change implementation through case studies, interactive break-out discussions, networking opportunities and more!
NEXTLAB 2014: Creating the next generation laboratory to develop innovative materials and additives for energy
2014-04-02 to 2014-04-04
NEXTLAB 2014 will provide a forum of exchange regarding advances in innovative experimental, methodology or simulation tools used to create, test, control and analyse materials or molecules in different domains: energy, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, materials, etc.
This international conference is the opportunity to identify the groundbreaking techniques, high through-put methodologies and innovative tools that can be used in the next generation laboratory in order to optimize research and define uses of materials.
HPLC 2014, International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques
2014-05-11 to 2014-05-15
Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel and Conference Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Look for an exciting program! You will discover new methods, preview emerging technologies, learn about the latest innovations, and experience new products and instrumentation related to all areas of liquid-phase separations.
Themes of Emphasis
- Microtechnologies in Separation Science
- HPLC vs. HPCE: Pros and Cons
- Clinical Applications of HPLC
- Food Analysis
- Environmental Analysis
High-Impact Application Fields
- Chromatography of Polymers/Polymers in Chromatography
- Chiral Separations
- Energy Related and Environmental Applications
- Preparative and industrial scale separations
- Systems Biology: Proteomics, Glycomics
- Protein Complexes and Aggregates, “Interactome”, Higher Order Structures
- Biomarkers and PTMs
- Separations of Nucleic Acids
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Analysis
- Use of Chromatography for Regulatory Purposes
- Forensic Analysis
New and Emerging Technologies, Methods and Techniques
- Advances in Packed Column Technology
- Monoliths in Separation Science
- Entropy Driven Separations
- Separations Under Extreme Conditions of Speed, Pressure and Temperature
- Advanced Detection Techniques and Detectors
- New Instrumentation for LC
- Nanoscience in Chromatography
- Multi-dimensional Separations
- Advances in Hyphenated Methods: LC-MS, LC-NMR, and LC-MALS
- Ultra High Pressure LC
- Capillary Techniques Including Micro and Nano LC
Models and Theory of Separation Science
- Theoretical Insights
- Separation Dynamics
TNPR 2014 — Trends in Natural Products Research 2014
2014-06-23 to 2014-06-25
Olomouc, Czech Republic
PSE continues with its tradition to have the meetings in various places accross Europe to strengthen the collaboration and to encourage young scientists to attend. This meeting will cover the major aspects of phytochemistry, including
- natural products chemistry
- cultivation, breeding and processing of plants
- biotechnology and molecular biology
- molecular pharmacology and pharmacognosy
- drug discovery and development
2nd International Conference on Ionic Liquids in Separation and Purification Technology
2014-06-29 to 2014-07-02
The aim of the Second International Conference on Ionic Liquids in Separation and Purification Technology
is to provide a forum for researchers in academia and industry to share and discuss their cutting edge results on the use of ionic liquids in separation applications. This meeting will build on the momentum from the first ILSEPT meeting held in 2011.
PREP2014 — 27th International Symposium, Exhibit and Workshops on Preparative and Process Chromatography
2014-07-20 to 2014-07-23
The Westin Boston Waterfront Boston, MA, USA
Premier arena for the presentation and discussion of the latest developments in Preparative Chromatography, Separation Science and Technology
- Driving the Field of Preparative & Process Chromatography -
Join scientists and media manufacturers from around the world who will focus on presenting some of the most cutting-edge areas of preparative and process chromatography; and see how the latest products and technologies are driving the pace of innovation in scientific research.
- Find current solutions to practical chromatographic separations.
- Optimize chromatography processes for the best economic production.
- Discuss current and future challenges and opportunities for manufactures as well as media and equipment suppliers.
- Get close-up views of the latest products and technologies that are driving the pace of innovation in prep chromatography.
- Interact with world leading scientists and engineers in all aspects of preparative and process liquid chromatography.