We are pleased to announce that the Technische Universität Braunschweig has joined MDPI's institutional membership program.
Primary authors will benefit from a 10% discount on the article processing charges as of 1 October 2015.
Additional details can be found on our institutional membership page.
Publications (ISSN 2304-6775, http://www.mdpi.com/journal/publications) is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal which provides an advanced forum for studies related to all aspects of academic, scholarly, and professional publishing. As the term of the current Editor-in-Chief, Prof. John J. Regazzi, will end in 2015, we invite applications or nominations for this position. The main responsibilities of the Editor-in-Chief include:
• Advising on the strategic development of the journal
• Inviting contributors (authors, Guest Editors, etc.)
• Ensuring the quality of the published content
• Coordinating the Editorial Board and stimulating their contribution to the journal
• Promoting the journal at scientific conferences or through other venues A full application for evaluation should include: 1. An up-to-date CV 2. A description of the candidate’s vision of Publications
Applications deadline: 30 November 2015. Please send your application or any questions to the Publications Editorial Office (Publications@mdpi.com).