Administrative Sciences Awards
Travel Awards 2019
We are inviting applications for two Travel Awards for PhD students, postdoctoral fellows or young lecturers to support their attendance at a conference in 2019. The Awards will consist of 800 Swiss Francs each. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee organized by the Administrative Sciences Editorial Board.
- Applicants must be PhD students, postdoctoral fellows or young lecturers working in the field of organization studies, or another academic field as long as their expertise satisfies the journal’s aim and scope. For further information about the journal, please refer to (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ admsci/about).
- Applicants plan to participate in an international conference in 2019 to present their research (oral or poster presentation).
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- The applicant’s oral or poster abstract for the conference, indicating the conference name and website.
- CV, including a complete list of publications.
- A brief letter (500 words) describing the focus of the research and the nature of the conference.
- A letter of recommendation (max. 400 words).
Please click here to submit your application by 31 October 2018. The winners will be informed via email and also announced on the homepage of Administrative Sciences by the end of January 2019.
The award consists of 800 CHF (or 810 USD/720 EUR). Each winner is welcome to publish one paper in Administrative Sciences free of charge.