Open positions at MDPI
MDPI is committed to sustainability. We believe that diversity is an essential building block to sustainability. As such we foster a diversified working environment and we treat job applications without consideration of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability, age, marital status or political affiliation.
Part-time Student for IT Support (50%)
For our headquarters in Basel we are looking for a student in IT to work part-time next to his/her studies. You will be part of a small, international and dynamic team of software engineers and work on exciting projects, e.g. business applications, workflow (process) applications, mobile applications or document and conversion applications. You are interested in the newest mobile and web technologies and you are a positive person with the attitude to perform higher-than-average.
You should be available to work full-time on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Daily IT support tasks (new employee setup, computer maintenance, etc.)
- PHP software development, maintenance and bug fixing
- IT student, at least in the 3rd semester of the Bachelor studies
- Flair for technology
- Experience with PHP, MySQL
- Experience with Linux/UNIX and Apache or Nginx a plus
- Eye for detail, precise and competent method of working
- Good English knowledge written and spoken
Please send your application, including your CV by email to: Milos Cuculovic; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. +41 61 683 77 34